The Young Guys is the name of one of the leading weeklies of the whole Tarai region. It has succeeded in achieving in appearing in the top levels of the classification of all the media by the Government of Nepal for more than a decade.
News | Articles | Opinions | Interviews | Blogs | Events | Arts & Creations, and Many More...
Space for ads.
– Of course, we do publish your articles or news if it meets the guidelines of writing and/or the news is based on facts. We may crosscheck the news for authenticity before we publish.
– Sending your post is as simple as that. Just check ‘Send your news/article’ out on this page, fill it out or paste your content and submit it. That’s all.
– It depends on our previous queue, type of content, facts, authenticity, data, etc. you’ve submitted. If everything is OK, it takes just a few minutes only.
– Yes, we do correct grammatical errors, sentences arrangement, repeated sentences, controversial things, etc. if necessary. We want readers to trust on the facts you present in your writing.
– Only if you have the original one. If not, you can send without it also. You need to mention the source if it has been taken from others including websites.
– It’s very simple. There’re tons of tips and lessons on the websites. However, you can click and follow the basic guidelines of writing.
– Yes, you can but we suggest you not to do so. We edit it in our own ways and we don’t know how they do it and there will be big confusion among the readers. This may lead to disqualification of your writings being published on our website in future. The good thing is that you can share as much as you like.
– If you write occasionally, it may be your hobby to impress people with your opinions or ideas on a topic and you will not get paid for it.
But if you want to make it your profession for making money, you have to write frequently on the selected topics for us meeting and considering all the criteria like deadlines, word limits, lexical use, grammatical correctness, etc. full of investigation, facts, reports, follow-ups and many more.
– Depending on the queues of other articles or news, we will let you know or ask you to re-consider if we need some clarifications on some points and if we are going to publish it. But if your article or news is not published for more than a week, consider it as ‘a lot more improvements are needed’.
– Of course, you can if you feel comfortable but we give priority to English, Nepali, Bhojpuri and Hindi languages.
– Yes, you must login into the website to post any pieces of writing, picture or news.
– Of course, if you have a picture carrying some message for the community or fun, you can send immediately with correct details of its sources like photographer, date, and its message in clear language of your choice.
You can follow the guidelines of photography if you seek your career in it.
– It’s very simple. You can click the page and send it as image. You can also scan or click it and send it as attached file(s).
Click from close and in a proper way, so that we can read it all clearly.
We all are excited to know about your skills in writing.